How our life only truly makes sense once we learn about Coming Home To Ourselves.
Mark finally made the escape from the corporate world, leaving a senior manager role, to make a very natural transition into serving and helping people.
Mark is a life, executive and wellbeing coach, as well as a NLP practitioner and a public speaker. He is a survivor of the corporate world and now helps people develop the skills to manage stress, manage their time and begin to live the life they want. He specialises in helping people 'Coming Home To Ourselves'
In this jam packed episode, we spoke about:
• Imposture Syndrome
• Superficial conversations
• Living a life of pretence
• Why we avoid who we really are
• Fitting in
• How we protect ourselves
• The messages we are giving our children
• People pleasing
• Adopting the role as a parent
• Gaming and phones - Habits & dopamine - Cue, craving, response, reward
• The world of technology for children of this era and challenges as a parent
• How to find your purpose naturally
• Start with Connection & Self-compassion
• How are you…..Mentally, physically, emotionally? Where are you in your life?
• “Old age is great cause we get to be who we really are”
• Vulnerability is your resilience to shame.
• Wants and needs, what’s the difference
If you would like to support the show:
or Join my Patreon Page:
Contact Johann (host) here: https://linktr.ee/johanncallaghan_sleepcoach
📚 Recommended Reading List
Amazing Authors like James Clear, Dale Carnegie, Stephen R. Covey, Dalai Lama, Napoleon Hill, Jay Shetty and more!
📕 FREE E-book - Impove Your Sleep, Improve Your Health
📘 Buy How To Get A Good Night's Sleep Book (Also available in audio)
SUBSCRIBE for more Podcasting Videos: https://bit.ly/3mVzszy.