In this episode, we'll be talking with Dr Joe Casciani, a Clinical Psychologist and Health Consultant, about how he's helped families achieve long lives and successful aging.
We'll be discussing the tools and strategies that Joe has used to help family members achieve a healthy lifestyle and successful aging. From clinical consulting and training to increasing lifespan and improving mental health, Joe will be sharing some powerful information with us.
If you're interested in successful aging or living to 100 club, then this video is for you! We'll learn about Joe's unique approach to healthy longevity, and how it can help you achieve your health and life goals.
Dr Joe Casciani is a Psychologist with specialty in aging. Worked many years in nursing homes. Now host the Living to 100 Club, weekly podcasts, public speaking and clinical consulting and training.
Dr. Casciani is a unique professional with a 4-decade history with older adults, who blends positive psychology, rehab psychology, and motivational speaking for the senior population.
Watch full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiBVijz2P3o
Topics we discussed
• Our attitude can determine how well we deal with setbacks
• Adapting to life changes and cycles 30% of our longevity is due to genes and 70% is lifestyle factors that we can control
• The Blue Zones has the greatest number of centenarians
• Social engagement, staying connected with your friends and family. We underestimate the power of helping others.
• 40% of people around the world who might get Dementia, may have preventable treatable conditions.
• Obesity is a serious problem contributing to Diabetes, Cardiovascular Disease
• Set goals that are not too ambitious.
• Let’s live in today and where I want to be tomorrow.
• How we interpret and label events, how we explain it to ourselves determines our health
• Don’t wait for your mood to life or your attitude to change.
• Take responsibility for your life and act today.
"We are disturbed not by events, but by the views which we take of them." Epictetus, Greek philosopher
“Don’t go looking for evidence because you will always find it” – Brene Brown.
“Our future should be bigger than our past” - Dan Sullivan
Download a FREE 20 page document with 9 strategies for living well, sign up for details of weekly podcast https://www.livingto100.club
The Living To 100 Club helps you live your best life, turning aging on it’s head
Contact Dr Joe Casciani
If you would like to support the show:
or Join my Patreon Page:
Contact Johann (host) here: https://linktr.ee/johanncallaghan_sleepcoach
📚 Recommended Reading List
Amazing Authors like James Clear, Dale Carnegie, Stephen R. Covey, Dalai Lama, Napoleon Hill, Jay Shetty and more!
📕 FREE E-book - Impove Your Sleep, Improve Your Health
📘 Buy How To Get A Good Night's Sleep Book (Also available in audio)
SUBSCRIBE for more Podcasting Videos: https://bit.ly/3mVzszy.